MAKE YOUR NEXT EVENT UNFORGETTABLE
Private Events in Split with Catamaran 4 U
Split’s Private Yacht Charters
Wow your guests with a fabulous private yacht party on the sea, enjoy beautiful views of our spectacular harbour and the old town. Whether you are planning a corporate event or a private dinner cruise, we will work with you to make sure the experience is truly memorable.
Of all the dazzling things to see in Croatia, you can’t quite beat a view of the most beautiful city in the world while sailing on the Adriatic sea next to many beaches and park Marjan. Contact us today to get started planning your private event with Catamaran 4 U.
To see available dates, contact us today:
- Phone: +385 95 3857 476
- Email: [email protected]
- Chat with us online during regular office hours – Our sales office is open year-round and looking forward to hearing from you!
- Parties of 2 to 55
- Your own private boat
- Spacious, open-air top deck offering stunning 360-degree views of the city
- Enclosed, climate-controlled main deck
- Select one of our celebrated caterers to add a customized dining menu
- Choose a Split harbour cruise or Park Marjan and Kaštela bay cruise—or both!
- End your evening below enchanting summer fireworks from ACI pier.
- Best in class service and impeccably maintained vessels
- Conveniently located on the beautiful Split waterfront Riva.
Elegant interiors and well-appointed M/F restrooms
Auxiliary cable for phone/mp3 hook-up and XM Radio with over 1,000 musical selections
Flat screen televisions with AV capabilities and/or a DVD player
Discount parking rates available on request
Dockside drop-off location for guests with limited mobility
Beautiful Split waterfront promenade pre-cruise boarding area
Convenient walking distance from most downtown hotels
COVID-19 Statement: We are committed to taking the proper precautions to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and team, including ensuring that our boats are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day and service. We also have restrooms on board each vessel with running water and plenty of soap. We continue to follow the recommendations of public health officials and are monitoring the evolving situation.