What many people do not know about Croatia is that you need a year long vacation in order to see all the beauties and wonders Croatia offers. You may, off course, choose and plan your destinations, but if you ask me, and this is my blog 😊, the choice is never right! Why? Because there is no part of heaven that is more attractive than the other 😀
Being well aware of the fact that the ferries take too long to get to certain destinations and that some of the destinations are not even connected to one another, we came up with the perfect way to see Dalmatia’s finest, at least seawise. It takes you only one day and you get to see 5 different destinations, one more breathtaking than another 😊 (to be honest, that’s NOT all folks, but is one step closer) aaaaaaand you get to enjoy the speedboat ride during hot Croatian summer 😊
The destinations speak for themselves so let me (entertain 😉 ) introduce you to the diamonds you get to visit:
1) Blue Cave – it is a cave on a small island of Biševo best known for its glowing blue light 😊 and it deserves a whole blog of its own 😉
2) Stiniva – I have done so many trips there and I’m still mesmerized every time I go there. Definitely the most beautiful beach in the world. It’s located on the island of Vis. I could talk about Stiniva for days but I really think there is NO person that hasn’t heard about this jewel.
3) Budikovac – blue lagoon. Now, Croatia has many blue lagoons, and it would take you a lifetime of exploring to visit them all so we found one to show to you. It is located near the island of Vis and it gives you a unique experience of enjoying the turquoise sea and white beach. A heavenly experience.
4) Hvar – need I say more? The most popular party destination, the sunniest island in Croatia, the town with so many different things to offer historically, culturally or for entertainment. Yet another destination that deserves a blog of its own.
5) Last but not the least – PAKLENI – the literal translation would be – HELL ISLANDS – which would be such an irony because once you’re in Pakleni you will be pinching yourself just to be sure you are still alive and haven’t gone to heaven 😊
Seeing and experiencing these 5 in just a day is an extraordinary experience you will be talking about for the rest of your life. And, just in case you already haven’t, you will fall in love with Croatia after this adventure 😊
Ok, I think I’m definitely ready for another tour 😀